Electrical Upgrades in Richland Hills
Was your home built in the 1970’s or earlier? Has your home undergone electrical upgrades in the past several years? Wiring in old homes deteriorate and breakers can’t handle the overload of modern appliances and devices safely. Old wiring and overloaded electrical systems increases fire risks and the likelihood of emergencies. 24-7 Electrical Services electricians can provide the electrical inspection and electrical upgrades your home needs!
Give us a call at (817) 697-2033 for help from our Richland Hills electrical service and repair technicians.
Indications You Could Need an Upgrade:
- If your home’s electrical panel is a fuse box with screw-in fuses, rather than circuit breakers, it definitely needs to be upgraded
- Visibly worn, frayed or burned wiring
- Electrical shocks occurring from appliances, outlets, and/or switches
- Outlets that feel overly warm to touch, or show signs of scorching or other damage
- Outlets and/or switches that do not work
- A frequent blowing of fuses or ‘tripped circuit breakers’
- A frequent loss of power
- The smell of burning wire insulation
- Lights that frequently dim or flicker
- Older homes typically with potentially outdated wiring may still have two-pronged outlets
- An insufficient number of outlets, requiring the use of extension cords
- Homes without Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) outlets in the bathrooms, kitchens or outdoors should be upgraded
If you are experiencing any of these problems, reach out to 24-7 Electrical Services immediately! If your home is in need of rewiring, a new electrical panel, or other electrical upgrade services, our electricians in the Dallas Fort Worth area can provide the solution you need!
Contact us at (817) 697-2033 for electrical upgrades in Richland Hills!